Schedule your next party or special event here!
The quickest way to book the Clubhouse is to use our online reservation system below (scroll down for calendar). Here’s what you do:
- Choose a date and complete the required information. We will then contact you via email to confirm your reservation and schedule a pre-inspection appointment.
- Download and read the NWHCMUD19 CLUBHOUSE RENTAL POLICY pdf (new policy & rental fee in effect January 1, 2019)
- If you have additional questions or would like to schedule a tour, please email or call our Clubhouse Manager, Amy Rush at email@example.com or 281-516-7132.
- You must be a resident of the Northwest Harris County MUD19 District (aka NWHCMUD19) Note: There is also a MUD19 District so make sure this is your district!
- A MAXIMUM of 40 guests are allowed inside the Clubhouse (per Fire Marshal)
- Currently a $250 deposit is required and returned in full following post-inspection. Effective January 1, 2019, a fee will be charged for clubhouse rental and a deposit will no longer be required (see rates in Rental Policy document).
- Method of Payment accepted: Cash or Check only (made out to NWHCMUD19).
- The NWHCMUD19 CLUBHOUSE RENTAL POLICY pdf must be read prior to signing Rental Agreement.
- A pre and post inspection of the facilities is required before and after your event as part of your rental agreement.
- Your reservations are for the interior clubhouse only and do not include the pool. All outside facilities remain open to the community. Should your event overflow outside, please show courtesy and respect to other guests enjoying the facilities. Complaints by our residents may result in loss of future rental privileges.
- No alcohol is allowed on the property (inside or outside).
- The clubhouse is located in close proximity to residential homes. Be considerate of neighbors. No loud noise/music/talking after 9 pm outside the Clubhouse.
ONLINE CLUBHOUSE RESERVATIONS:
For the safety and security of all facility users and to maintain these facilities for all future homeowners, I have read and will abide by the rules and regulations set forth in the information above, as well as, this NWHCMUD19 CLUBHOUSE RENTAL POLICY pdf. Proceed below to choose a reservation date.
= Date booked but not confirmed (will show after reservation has been submitted)
How to Book a Date. Select a open date on the calendar (you can select up to 365 days in the future) and click the date. Then fill out the form below and click the “Send” button.