Send Us a Message

Emergency Contact – Water

To resolve any water related dispute or answer any questions regarding billing or connection issues that you may have, please do NOT contact the NWHCMUD No. 19 Board. Instead, please contact our Utility System Operator, Hays Utility South, at the following numbers:

For billing information, account balance, and service transfers call: (281) 353-9756.

For the following inquiries, call (281) 353-9809:

  • Emergency repairs
  • Water quality
  • Meter leaks
  • Sewer stoppages
  • Sewer manhole repairs
  • Water tap installation
  • Sewer tap installation
  • Mainline leak or break repairs
  • Sink hole investigation and repairs
  • Meter box and lid repairs

OR visit their web site at