Schedule your next party or special event here!
The quickest way to book the Clubhouse is to use our online reservation system below (scroll down for calendar).
Here’s what you do:
- Choose a date and complete the required information.
- We will then contact you via email to confirm your reservation and schedule a pre-inspection appointment.
- Download and read the Clubhouse Rental Policy (PDF).
- Download and return the Facility Access-Card Request Form (PDF).
- If you have additional questions or would like to schedule a tour, please email or call our Clubhouse Manager, Amy Rush at email@example.com or 281-516-7132.
- You must be a resident of the Northwest Harris County MUD19 District (aka NWHCMUD19) Note: There is also a MUD19 District so make sure this is your district!
- A MAXIMUM of 40 guests are allowed inside the Clubhouse (per Fire Marshal).
- A $250 deposit is required and will be shredded following post-inspection. Rental rates have changed for December 2019 only option will be all day rental the cost is $50.00.
- Method of Payment accepted: Check only (made out to NWHCMUD19).
- Cleaning service is available for $60.00. Request for this service must be arranged prior to renting.
- The Clubhouse Rental Policy (PDF) must be read prior to signing Rental Agreement.
- An inspection of the facilities is required before and after your event as part of your rental agreement.
- Your reservation is for the interior clubhouse only and does not include the pool. All outside facilities remain open to the community.
- Should your event overflow outside, please show courtesy and respect to other guests enjoying the facilities. Complaints by our residents may result in loss of future rental privileges.
- No alcohol is allowed on the property (inside or outside).
- The clubhouse is located in close proximity to residential homes. Be considerate of neighbors. No loud noise/music/talking after 9 pm outside the Clubhouse.
How to Book a Date
For the safety and security of all facility users and to maintain these facilities for all future homeowners, I have read and will abide by the rules and regulations set forth in the information above, as well as, this Clubhouse Rental Policy (PDF).
Select a open date on the calendar (you can select up to 365 days in the future) and click the date. Then fill out the form below and click the “Send” button.