Annual Financial Reports
Annual reports of certain financial information (Local Government Debt Reporting) may be accessed at https://www.comptroller.
Annual Financial Reports
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
District Contact Information
Northwest Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 19
c/o Young & Brooks
10000 Memorial Drive, # 260, Houston, Texas 77024
The District’s E-mail address is email@example.com.
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
The next election for the District will be held on May 7, 2022.
To be qualified to serve as a director, a person shall be at least 18 years old, a resident citizen of the State of Texas, and either own land subject to taxation in the district or be a qualified voter within the district.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his designated agent by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
- Last day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 18, 2022.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, email or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf
- Deadline to file write-in candidacy declaration for May 7, 2022 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 22, 2022.
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
- Notice of Election
Aviso de Eleccion
Thông Báo Bầu Cử
These notices will remain posted continuously until 7:00 p.m. May 7, 2022.
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on Ballot
Aviso de Fecha Limite Para Presentar Solicitudes Para Un Lugar En La Boleta
Thông Báo Han Chot Nop Don Xin Mot Vi Tri Trên Lá Phieáu
These notices will remain posted continuously until 5:00 p.m. February 18, 2022.
Energy Consumption Reports
Landowner Bill of Rights
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or hand deliver your request to Northwest Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 19, c/o Young & Brooks, 10000 Memorial Drive, # 260, Houston, Texas 77024.